Join host Meg Yang and her panel of experts, Victor Bajanov, Jacky Poon and Sam Zheng, as they discuss the rise of ChatGPT and large language models (LLMs) in transforming business communications.
In this podcast, they discuss:
- the efficiency and growth ChatGPT and LLMs can offer;
- how industry leaders can leverage AI for better customer service and decision support;
- the challenges of data security and workforce adaptation;
- how to balance AI tools with human expertise; and
- tips on implementing AI with a forward-thinking mindset
▶️ Listen now:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-No Derivatives CC BY-NC-ND Version 4.0.
CPD: Actuaries Institute Members can claim two CPD points for every podcast listened to.