Sick of being single? Want 2016 to be the year you find love? Then head to your nearest pub, club, games convention or actuarial conference and try out these 10 pickup lines.
- These pickup lines were compiled by a single actuary for use on other single actuaries. Actuarial judgment should be applied before using for other purposes.
- Past performance is not an indicator of future success and it is not possible to predict the outcome of applying these pickup lines with certainty. The author takes no responsibility for the outcome of applying these pickup lines. The author is in no event liable for damages of any kind incurred or suffered as a result of the use or non-use of these pickup lines.
- I model for a living.
- I’d like to lie tangent to your curve.
- My love for you is endless, like a perpetuity.
- I’d leave all my models behind to be with you.
- My interest in you is compounding continuously.
- Want to live longer? Marry an Actuary - it’ll seem longer.
- I promise I will always be with you, until death or disability do us apart.
- You’re so beautiful, I will decrement right now if you don’t go out with me.
- If I put 3 red balls, 5 black balls, 2 white balls and 1 green ball in an urn, what’s the probability of you coming home with me tonight?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-No Derivatives CC BY-NC-ND Version 3.0 (CC Australia ported licence).
CPD Actuaries Institute Members can claim two CPD points for every hour of reading articles on Actuaries Digital.